Jizan Perfumes LLC
· Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
· Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
· Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
· Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
· Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
· Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
· Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
· Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
· Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
· Manage the growth and success of team
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field. Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA will be a plus. · Minimum experience of 5 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such. Experience in trading sector is a plus. · Proficient User of Microsoft Office – MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Access [Advanced Excel skills – Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus].· ERP Knowledge: Proficient user of any ERP system (Preferable SAP B1).· Has an experience communicating with all levels in the organization.· Strong communication skills with good command in English (both writing and speaking).· Strong analytical and organizational skills.· Good motivational skills for self-motivation and staff motivation.· Knowledge in process redesign and improvements.· Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.· Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.· Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.