- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Assist the top-level management in making critical business decisions by providing accurate financial assessments.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
Bachelor’s degree holder with a proven track record of academic or work experience in the Finance sector.Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.Adroit soft skills to enable fluent in-house operations and maintain strong partner relationships.Adept in data analysis, interpretation, and use of modern accounting techniques.Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.Ability to handle relevant software like Microsoft Suite for efficient preparation of reports and statements.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.