A well established food manufacturing/production business in the UAE have an exciting newly created opportunities for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Month end closing and preparation of financial reports according to IFRS reporting standards
- Prepare financial statements in timely and accurate manner
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Support in computation and preparation of UAE VAT returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Manage the preparation of MIS and monthly quarterly and annual financial statements, and the compilation of backup schedule files for internal and external reviews
- Assist in annual budget process and other strategic finance projects as required
- You must be fully qualified (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 4-6 years experience
- Experience working for a listed company is preferred
- Food manufacturing/production industry background is preferred
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Arabic speaker is essential
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.