Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Role :Security Systems support Engineer
Location : Abu Dhabi
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Managing ADIB branch conception & pre-production through to completion for AUH, Alain and Western Region.
- Preparing BOQ and designing the layout with CCTV, ACS & IDS for floating RFP and coordinating with VMCP for technical evaluations. In addition, sorting of technical submittals to comply with ADMCC standards 5.0 for AUH region.
- Attending annual branch inspections and coordinating with ADMCC until final NOC obtained. In addition, checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of material quantity proposed.
- Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners and the general workforce involved in the Maintenance project
- Managing, attending meeting and coordinating with any internal stakeholders for department related projects.
- Equally, coordinate with the maintenance team for technical support & solutions for newly implemented IP systems across ADIB branches.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks trouble calls of security systems for AUH, Alain and Western Region to ensure smooth operation of site, and follow up with the vendors until closing the trouble.
- Optimize vendor’s services for the security system according to standard procedure and conducting weekly meeting to keep updated.
- Follow up for the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule with vendors for AUH, Alain and Western Region, to ensure full preventative maintenance is conducted and reviewing the PPM reports to take corrective actions accordingly.
- Arranging Access permissions for the vendor’s onsite for any maintenance service activity related to security system in AUH, Alain and Western Region.
- Review and monitoring the performance of third party resources located in ADIB HQ building to support Security department.
- Managing and effectively monitoring the access card operations on daily basis. Approving Access card operator for any access modifications or new issuance.
- Perform on-site and remote technical support & visit the branch/locations as per requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.