Golden Tulip Media Hotel
Job description / Role
As a Security Supervisor you are responsible to protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets.
• Assign duties as per the instructions of Security Manager
• Coordinate with the local police, CID office as the need arises
• Check the property on a daily basis for any damage or any incidents
• Guard entrance and exits, do patrolling in the hotel premises
• Monitor designated areas on the CCTV
• Ensure that Fire exit doors are kept free of blockage at all times and ensure that fire and safety equipment’s are in their right places.