BAC Middle East
Job description / Role
– Outline guidelines and policies for smooth & efficient functioning of the department
– Manage/Supervise the Security team operations and transportation network
– Recommend promotions/allowances for management approval
– Develop control reports and measurements for performance of Security Staff
– Oversee existing business clients and source new clients
– Liaising with the Marketing depth for any new business requirements
– Look after and manage Security staff training requirement
– Action on disciplinary memos/warning letters of Security Staff
– Look into Site incident reports and advise GM on investigation and action taken
– Handle all Customer complaints and solve them.
– Look after the one-off requirements/arrangements.
– Ensure prior DPS/Municipality etc permission is obtained before taking One Offs
– Ensure Work orders are signed after completion and given for invoicing on time
– Ensure a proper Risk assessment of site is done before commencing work
– Manage & approve leave of security staff
– Advise HR/PRO/Finance on absconders
– Plan, manage & approve leave of Security Staff
– Advise HR Executive/Finance/PRO on cancellations/resign/termination
– Ensure completion of Security staff attendance on time & minimise idle time
– Liaison with the Client & Finance on Outstanding payments
– You will be heading the division sales, day to day security operations consisting of a team of Operations Manager plus Supervisors and 600 Security Staff.