Leading MSSP based in UAE
- Be the point of contact for global security topics for the customer
- Define the perimeter and security objectives of the customer
- Document the security measures in place on the managed platform for the customer
- Perform security risk analyses on the operational environment, focused on the predefined security objectives of the customer
- Define countermeasures with the right level of priority / maturity in order to manage a security action plan (PDCA)
- Anticipate on security events by preparing contingency measures in an advisory role
- In-depth analysis of targeted critical logs, abnormal behaviors and security breaches
- Keep up to date with any subject related to security and threat management, for example by attending seminars and by being part of security communities
- Participate in team efforts to mutualize tools, documentation models and methodologies
- Manage capacity planning & release management
- Manage audits/security tests covering customer security scope
- Improve incident & change manage process suggesting improvement plans
- Develop up-selling prestations to cover new customer’s specific needs
- Customer point of contact for global security topics
- Provide monthly security dashboard indicating security level & progress of the action plan
- Provide executive security reporting – key security indicators
- Manage optimization of the configuration, reducing operational risk
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities on the managed equipment and services
- Regular on-site meetings with the customer
- Follow the Customer Satisfaction on the role and put in place corrective action plan if needed
- CISSP, CISM or CISA, or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience building, running, supporting or analyzing security services
- Good understanding of security methods like ISO 27K, SANS CIC, OWASP
- Good understanding of perimeter and end-point security devices
- Good understanding of encryption and networking protocols
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
- Your soft skills include:
- Ability to meet and communicate with customers (technical & high level postures)
- Understand customer’s corporate and cultural needs and differences
- Customer’s satisfaction oriented
- Ability to work in autonomously
- Ability to identify, pro-actively, problems and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Ability to provide a dashboard and documentation with a professional look and feel in
- accordance with customer expectations.
- Ability to provide advice, coordination and leadership while in security crisis
- Excellent language skills: full professional level in both verbal and written English
- Ability to work with teams, colleagues and partners in remote locations.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.