Al Futtaim Group
We are currently looking for a Security Incident Response Specialist (3-month contract) to provide security services to the enterprise with 24×7 continuous security monitoring of the technology landscape, correlative analysis for proactive risk detection and threat intelligence. Validate security monitoring requirements for any change in environments, in line with Al-Futtaim Group Information Security policies, processes and standards.
About the Task
- Provide eyes on glass as first line of analysis on all alerts from multiple sources within the newly setup Security Operations Centre.
- Complete event investigation, analyses and forensic review as part of the 24/7 Security Operations Centre function.
- Reviews alerts to determine relevancy and urgency, creates new investigations and Incident tickets for alerts that signal an incident response actions.
- Initiate and oversee cybersecurity Incidents within the Al Futtaim estate.
- Identify threat and kill chain events and eliminate with agreed action and controls.
- Utilises emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules, etc.) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack.
- Reviews and collects asset data (configs, running processes, etc.) on these systems for further investigation.
- Determines and direct remediation and recovery efforts as well support AAR.
- Liaise and work with application support teams to coordinate Security Investigations and Incident response activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.