Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services — we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today… Join the XATOR team!
Work is to be accomplished for the United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, South Carolina. Direct support will be provided to the 9th Air Force Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron performing Base Security Operations and Support services at Al Dhafra AB, UAE; Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Al Mubarak Air Base, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB (PSAB), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA); Muwaffaq-Salti AB (MSAB), Jordan; Al Udeid AB, Qatar and in CONUS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, monitor, identify, schedule, and facilitate individual and collective training for members.
- Research, track adverse training trends, and counsel supervisors and trainees on substandard performance and progression. Oversee training and certifications of the resource augmentation duty (READY) personnel.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the unit commander’s education and training program.
- Monitor Career Development Course (CDC) enrollments and testing. Conduct formal and informal staff assistance visits throughout the unit and provide commander direct feedback on the quality of training.
- Conduct all in-processing and documents of all new arrivals; coordinate all initial base in-processing requirements.
- Maintain training records for permanently assigned unit individual mobilization augmentees with the coordination of the unit reserve coordinator.
- Submit waivers, as outlined in the Education and Training Course Announcement, for personnel who do not meet eligibility requirements. Use waivers as a last resort when there are no eligible personnel assigned to the unit.
- Assist work center supervisors in the development of Master Task Lists.
- Maintain current versions of all Security Forces Training Reference Guides and make them available to all personnel.
- Manage assigned quotas, request funding for quotas, and submit an out-of-cycle requests for emergency training requirements.
- Meet all position responsibilities listed in AFI 36-2646.
- Perform duties and responsibilities of Primary Unit Safety Monitor as outlined in AFI 91-202, para 2.2.2.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed the Basic Instructors Course as a minimum and five (5) years of military training experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a Government Driver’s License.
- Complete Unit Safety Representative training, led by Install
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.