About the role
In this interesting role, you will be responsible to prepare, cook, chill and portion using specifications while looking after all mis-en-place requirements. You will ensure that all meals which are cooked and handled are produced in accordance to airline specifications, and the supervisor instruction. You will assist the main Chef and other Chefs and Cook in the kitchen in a fast and efficient manner.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Ensure that Golden sample and relevant format should be maintained always before carrying out any dishing out process.
- Assist the colleagues in their section, handle the equipment and food materials in a proper way to avoid damage and misuse.
- Follow instructions of seniors to help in smooth operations in the daily shift activities.
- Follow HACCP hygiene and quality standards and ensure proper documentation is done for all produced meals.
- Adhere to grooming and hygiene standards as outlined by the organization.
- Comply with all basic food safety standards as specified for the assigned job.
- Assist the supervisor to follow FIFO (First IN First OUT) for food handling such as raw materials and processed food at all times.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
You should have a High School Qualification with No prior job-related work experience.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Basic Food hygiene & HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) skills.
- Basic food Cooking Technique.
- Reading & Writing Skills
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.