The Sea Logistics Customer Care Expert will be responsible for providing frontline support to the customers and ensuring that the customers are satisfied with the products and services provided by Kuehne+Nagel.
- Support the customers by providing helpful information, answering questions and responding to complaints
- Proactively advise and consult customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and integrate accurate customer information into the system
- Accountable for maintaining excellent service for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify business development opportunities with the existing accounts
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or a similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service role in a multi national environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in logistics industry with a focus on sea logistics business
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain a calm demeanour in difficult situations
- Fluent in English language. Arabic will be an added advantage.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.