Job description / Role
• Support the Admissions Department
• Create and update electronic student files
• Liaise with KHDA to make sure all new students are registered
• Manage student records and documents on the KHDA portal
• Register Arabic A and B students according to their nationality and passport.
• Obtain leaving certificates
• Ensure students are upgraded to the next year level at the end of the academic year
• Liaise with KHDA for any student demotion
• Monitor and obtain approval for exemptions
• Complete withdrawal paperwork for students leaving the school
• Ensure all Parent School Contracts are signed.
• Prepares special statistical reports related to KHDA inspections.
• Assist with entrance assessments
Any other duties:
• Other duties that may be seen as being within the scope of this position,
• To work in accordance with Taalem policies.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.