Saudi German Hospital
- Administers, evaluates and recommends prescribed physical therapy programs for patients to restore body functions, relieve pain, prevent disability, and aid patients in carrying out functions or activities of daily living within the limits of their capabilities as a result from disease, injury, trauma or loss of body part.
- Maintains high-level and professional performance according to SGH (Saudi German Hospital) and JCIA (Joint Commission on Accreditation) standards.
- Assists the Chief of Physiotherapy Department by assuming responsibilities in his/her absence or as designated.
- Receives professional and administrative direction from the Chief of Physiotherapy Department to ensure adherence to existing Hospital and Department policies.
- Works independently without professional supervision.
- With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital or healthcare administration including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.
- Diagnostic and medical equipment related to physical therapy.
- Registered Physiotherapist – DHA
Qualification & Experience:
- BS Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- MSc followed by clinical internship for professional registration.
- (3) years’ experience as Physiotherapist after qualification
Company: Saudi German Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A