Saudi German Hospital
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic.
- Requests and controls medical and office supplies for clinic use.
- Assistants make patients as comfortable as possible in the dental chair and prepare them for treatment.
- Dental nurse may prepare material for impressions and restorations, take dental x-rays and process x-ray film as directed by the dentist. They may also remove sutures, apply topical anesthetics to gums or cavity-preventive agents to teeth, remove excess cement used in the filling process, and place rubber dams on the teeth to isolate them for individual treatment.
- Dental nurse prepare and lay out the instruments and materials required to treat each patient, and obtain patients dental records.
- Dental nurse work closely with, and under the supervision of Dentist, provides direct and basic nursing care to patients in
- Dental Clinic. Processes ambulatory patients presenting to the clinic. The work is performed in the Outpatient department.
- During dental procedures, assistants work alongside the dentist to provide assistance. They hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients mouth dry and clear by using suction or other devices. They also instruct patients on post-operative and general oral health.
- Knowledge/Skills: Nursing theories and practices, medical Terminologies and basic knowledge in dental care
- License: DHA
Qualification & Experience:
- Nursing Diploma / BSC Nursing or graduate of Dental related courses or its equivalent (diploma).
- Experience: at least two (2) to (3) years of experience in the dental clinic
Company: Saudi German Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A