Saudi German Hospital
Responsible for the Engineering and scientific methods to find solutions to problems in medical monitoring, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment’s.
Responsible to keep all bio-medical equipment is in good working condition.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of the equipment.
- Responsible to observed panel boards and their indications and immediately notify to the concerned corner.
- Design and develop equipment for medical imaging to display anatomical details or physiological function.
- Responsible to enter work done in the computer and to maintain office file.
- Design new monitoring, diagnostic therapeutic equipment
- Responsible to do all types of breakdown and maintenance and to eliminate the cause of failure as soon as possible.
- Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Personal Requirements: Possesses integrity, honesty, with evidence of good health, strong and pleasing personality.
- Job Requirements: Good communication skills, adaptable in job related circumstances and participative in organization wide activities, willing to undergo extended working hours
- Knowledge / Skills: Computer literate, thorough knowledge of preventive maintenance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Engineering graduate.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in a large reputable organization.
Company: Saudi German Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A