The Sales Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns. The Market Development Representative is also responsible for event support and proactive lead generation. The Market Development reps reports to the Market Development Manager.
- Transfer solid leads to appropriate Account Executive for follow-up and formal sales presentation.
- Build a business case based on information obtained from targeted accounts to support the value proposition of Concur products.
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate Concur’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate Concur product offerings.
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database. Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Participate in the first 1-2 months of the sales cycle by building relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, market development activities.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing/ Business/ Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A