To strengthen our Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) Delivery Productization team, we are searching for a motivated Cloud Automation Expert (f/m/d) working in a highly professional team of experts and architects across different ECS Delivery units. With strong SAP system operations knowledge your focus will be on end-to-end operations process standardization and optimization in close alignment with our development organization.
- You will take ownership of integration scenarios, own operational processes, drive standardization and automation to increase efficiency.
- Engage with operation teams to continuously improve processes and tools including requirements engineering (Roll-in/ Rollout) and define a corresponding roadmap.
- Understand and improve effort and cost structure (lower TCO).
- You will enable and support the ECS Delivery units by providing tool and procedure standardization and automation in Business Continuity & Netweaver Area covering also all multi-cloud aspects (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform), high availability setup and backup & recovery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Fluency in English and German language – verbal and written
- Ideally familiar with either ECS infrastructure and/or ECS processes
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and experience working in international teams
- Strong SAP Basis & Database (HANA, Sybase, MSSQL, DB2) know-how, ideally in multi-cloud environment
- Knowledge in design and structuring of integrated E2E Lifecycle Management Procedures
- Professional experience in IT infrastructure, system administration or as a technical consultant in SAP cloud implementation projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wiesloch, DE
Application Deadline: N/A