In this role, you’ll iterate quickly with a small but high energy team to help us to design and develop a scalable SaaS solution. You’ll own development of our back-end infrastructure & will ensure that that we use the most suitable technologies and build in the right features to allow for a reliable, efficient, and effective solution.
You should be hungry, ambitious, and be energized by helping customers solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a VC-style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise software.
- Take quality and security seriously. They must be built into the software. And everything is a code.
- Follow Agile development best practices
- Be part of Agile team embracing microservice architecture and DevSecOps culture
- Have results driven personality, high enthusiasm, energy, and confidence
- Have good understanding of developing Web application across all layers (UI, API, Data)
- Have solid grounding in computer science fundamentals, and hands-on experiences working at consumer-facing and scalable Web application
- Have passion for new and emerging technology.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good database skills in SQL/noSQL
- Effective communication skills, focusing on the presentation of technical information
- Sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing test automation as part of the development process
- 5+ years of experience building complex, scalable, and secure web applications
- Ability to operate autonomously. You will be in the driver’s seat of your work and must be willing and able to run with a high degree of independence
- Experience building cloud native applications using cloud provider services (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS environments (SAP Cloud Platform a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer programming or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Passion for early-stage product development. Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus but not required
- DevOps experience (e.g. Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A