This is a customer facing role where you will support the sales teams during the entire cycle of a Cloud deal.
- Coordinate and work with delivery organizations to handshake on customer requirements
- Guide customers around Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, Networks etc.
- Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
- Support Requests for Proposal and/or Information (RFP, RFI) in response to customer requests and proposal
- Own the technical discussions with the customer and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from the SAP delivery organization as required.
- Build trusted relationships with customer’s senior/strategic management, business and IT
- Present the requirements and value proposition for SAP private cloud on hyperscalers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Understand the customer’s technical environment including key configuration elements and drive technical discussions
- Conduct assessment workshops with customers to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with partners, System Integrators, and or SAP Professional Services.
- Present in detail the RISE with SAP Private Cloud, S/4 HANA Cloud Extended Edition and the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud service offerings
Qualification & Experience:
- Good understanding of capabilities of at least one Hyperscaler (AWS; MS Azure or GCP)
- High proficiency in the SAP product portfolio, offerings and industry solutions.
- Cloud Associate or Solution Architect certifications are preferred (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, Business Administration required from an accredited university.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions (releases, platform interdependencies etc.)
- Willingness to undertake customer related travel on short notice
- Ability and willingness to be part of a global team of Cloud Architects
- Good understanding of operational aspects (Application or Technical) of SAP solutions in a cloud environment.
- High proficiency in customer communications and presentations is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A