Under moderate supervision, the Client Success Manager is responsible for the on-going satisfaction and partnership of named customers within the assigned client base. This position will serve as the partner and advocate for named accounts to ensure the highest levels of on-going retention and satisfaction, as well as identifying upsell opportunities and opportunities for increased utilization and adoption. In addition, the Client Success Manager will develop qualified references within their client segment. Additionally Client Success Managers will develop and maintain strong relationships, with both internal partners and clients. This position is structured as a phone-based delivery model with a high volume account base. Moderate travel may be required. Client Success Managers report to a Manager or Director level.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, documents, tools, reports, etc. to benefit team and internal/external clients.
- Identify and implement specific strategies to increase utilization and adoption for overall client portfolio.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
- Identify opportunities for additional ARR by proactively contacting clients on a weekly basis and developing strong relationships with CDRSE’s to strategically manage clients to leverage upsell opportunities.
- Develop qualified references by establishing credibility and responsiveness with assigned clients. Ensure clients receive appropriate acknowledgement for providing references.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve client issues/concerns; coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and/or solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within assigned client segment to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels.
- Identify and execute business strategies that contribute to the success of the key metrics of the position – retention, upselling, increased utilization/adoption, contractual compliance and opportunities for expansion.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to discuss accounts and look for trends or commonalities. Ensure the best interests of both clients and Concur are being fairly and objectively represented.
- Identify and execute business strategy for assigned client segment. Work cross-functionally to execute on individual client strategies. Identify opportunities for adding greater value.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated aptitude to assess and analyze issues/data and develop or implement appropriate plan to resolve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in client service capacity with high level of interaction with internal/external clients and partners.
- Planning and project management capabilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills.
- Ability to analyze a situation, define key objectives, and recommend strategies and action plans.
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups of people.
- Software industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- General understanding of business, financial systems and organizational decision-making.
- Knowledge of Oracle Discoverer, Cognos and PeopleSoft/Vantive CRM preferred.
- Must possess a client-focused attitude with the ability to act as a client advocate when escalating and resolving issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai