SAP Services Commercial Sales Executive (CSEServ) should act as Advisor for Customers and Partners, positioning the latest, most innovative solutions that pave the way for transformation, helping ensure the use and value of SAP solutions with minimal customization, keeping focus on customers’ outcome and matching our portfolio with Services Integrators Partners.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on assigned customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Seek on continuous self-improvement to position Consulting, Premium Engagement and Training and Adoption solutions to help Customer and Partners to run better.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
- Drive incremental revenue and prime quota attainment within assigned territory, named Midmarket Digital, fully responsible for territory strategy, partner and end customer engagement/ coverage, forecasting, planning, and closing transactions.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong business acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or software implementation experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Prior sales experience within Services desired. General knowledge of Services that drive the technology decision process. Demonstrated achievement of success.
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A