SAP Digital Business Services is recognized for its world-class customer care, its leading support offerings and its fast-growing business. We strive to further improve our innovative service portfolio and our customer engagement programs, as well as increasing our delivery efficiency. Our target is to increase business outcome for customers, make them more efficient and accelerate time to value. SAP Preferred Success is the Cloud success plan that provides SAP customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable customers to achieve these goals. This offering is strategically important for SAP and rapidly growing.
The Global Customer Success Group, Preferred Success Functional Specialist will support our customers and CSM’s with knowledge and engagement around how get the most from their cloud solution. Focused on Adoption and Consumption, the Functional Specialist will help a customer to understand what is needed to adapt to a cloud through solution knowledge, change management expertise, and business process guidance. Functional Specialist, will also focus on helping our customers get the most from their Preferred Success Engagement through tool development and data analysis on the Preferred Success Customer base. The Functional Specialist team works in cooperation with MCC and MCS as well as Product Support, Operations, and Engineering.
- Collect and analyze customer requirements (via Customer Success Managers or the Regional Heads) for potential enhancement to SAP Preferred Success
- Advise the Global Customer Success Group with expert Cloud knowledge in key functions and features of the Cloud solution (including extensibility, integration, data migration, analytics, performance, etc.) and on new innovations
- Be a community advocate to help educate CSMs and customers on what they need to know to succeed.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders including but not limited to product support, engineering, CSM’s, MCC, MCS and Account Teams etc.
- Develop content such as tools, videos and materials for internal and external parties with the goal to support the evolution of Customer Success plans for SAP Cloud solutions
- Deliver as a virtual CSM when needed to support customer requirements or special projects.
- Deliver 1:1 and 1:M workshops remotely with customers on Adoption and Consumption topics.
- Act as SLA Advocate for Customers around critical incidents working with CSM’s and MCC.
- Deliver exceptional experience remotely and onsite with customers.
- Act as an SME for a SAP Cloud solution thereby providing functional and product expert knowledge and guidance to our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer Focused and Flexible time for global coverage
- Customer Success Driven
- Get-it-done / can-do-it attitude
- University undergraduate degree (or higher) in computer science, engineering or comparable educational background
- Strong knowledge of supply chain planning business processes and SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain highly desired, and related integration technologies such as CPI-DS
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Familiar with the SAP Preferred Success offering
- Minimum 3-5 (T3-T4) years of working experience with cloud-based applications
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to multitask and support many requests
- Team player and role model
- Line of Business experience in Supply Chain, Asset Management, Procurement, or Manufacturing
- Curious, open-minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A