SAP S/4HANA/HANA/BASIS Technology Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value’, leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions (Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations) and support with ongoing projects
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems
- Deliver projects as Technical Lead for customers, including support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
- Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise and SAP Cloud based applications including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device
- Providing BASIS support for projects involving HANA and S/4HANA
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Provide architectural guidance on cloud migration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies and methodologies
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong preference for candidates with S/4HANA experience
- SAP Certifications in S/4HANA, OS/DB Migration, NetWeaver and SAP HANA preferred
- Experience in installing and implementing SAP’s User Experience and Mobile Solutions including Fiori, Gateway, SMP, and HCPms
- 5+ years previous experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade and migration projects
- Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers
- SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA
- Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired
- Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
- Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required
- Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, and Unicode Conversions
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A