SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Manage a multi-channel go-to-market strategy to engage focused talent communities.
- Partner with Branding to enable consumption of relevant event insight
- Act as an ambassador for Talent Intelligence and its methodology across TA, HR and Business stakeholders; work with TI Lead to create content and awareness in the region
- Continue to foster innovation through research and exploration of technology solutions to be the market leader in attracting and nurturing talents to SAP
- Support the regional EMEA TI Leader to execute the global TI Strategy.
- Partner with TA to ensure effective and timely consumption of talent communities
- Partner with Regional Talent Acquisition Leaders/Managers, extended HR teams and business leaders on actions, as appropriate, to address competitive gaps.
- Project engagement and delivery: Act as trusted advisor to senior Business Leaders and senior HR Leaders on talent insights to help the business make intelligent workforce decisions. Work with TI Lead to spot opportunities for talent community build that has the greatest impact and reach
- Partner with Total Rewards providing talent reward data gained through engagement conversations; including making recommendations
- Develop and continuously adopt an innovative mindset to position the Talent Intelligence team to be a strategic trusted partner within the business ecosystem
- Lead the Talent Intelligence team to continuously nurture identified talent in partnership with Employer Branding; partner with Employer Branding to ensure relevant content is available for continued/repeated talent engagement maintenance
- Create and implement long term talent engagement strategy: identifying target organisations, focused diverse talent pool and critical skill segments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong candidate experience management
- 10 or above years’ experience in Talent Engagement & Attraction strategy.
- General knowledge of HR systems (non-recruiting) and processes and their relation to the recruiting process is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- 3 or above years’ experience in building and managing high performing teams. Experience in managing virtual teams across countries / region will be preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A