The Senior Compliance Monitoring Specialist will take business ownership of compliance monitoring tools to perform data analytics and monitor compliance-relevant transactions in SAP’s business globally. The position reports to the Head of Global Third Party Partner Audit and enjoys high exposure within the business.
- Coordinate and expand the use of other existing tools at SAP to monitor, identify and review high risk compliance transactions
- Observe high standards of ethical and compliance principles such as impartiality, an unbiased attitude, and avoidance of conflicts of interest.
- Implement new monitoring strategies based on real-life compliance breakdowns
- Develop and perform data analysis techniques in the tools to identify and monitor business transactions with high compliance risk, based on risk assessment
- Prepare regular management reporting on key metrics, e.g. alerts generated, alerts processed, false positives, trends etc.
- Support developing and continuously adopting a process framework to distribute validated alerts to relevant teams within OEC (e.g. partner audit or investigations) or outside of OEC (e.g. Finance, Legal, HR Compliance).
- Coordinate with OEC, business and other stakeholders globally to assess alerts/red flags identified and obtain relevant evidence and information
- Develop collaborative work relationships within OEC, cross-functional and with external legal counsel if applicable
Qualification & Experience:
- Related certifications, for example CPA/CIA/CFE, preferred
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from business or law school or equivalent work experience
- Excellent skills in using SAP’s internal tools, in particular ISP, PRM, CRM
- Excellent data analysis skills to identify and assess business transactions with high compliance risk, supported with facts and data
- Fluent business English, including verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Display good interpersonal, influencing, and interviewing skills along with the capability of drafting reports in a clear, concise and complete manner
- Hands-on with attention to detail and written documentation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A