Working as a SAP Master Data Governance consultant for the DTS team, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations of all sizes in more than 25 industries to run better, and run simple, in real-time. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
The Master Data Management (MDG) consultant’s responsibilities include helping customers with strategy definition, project implementation, configuration, maintenance, and guidance on Best Practices for SAP MDG solutions. You must be able to thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer success with simplicity.
- Be able to articulate roadmap of SAP products & solutions around Data strategy.
- Required to actively engage in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects. In addition, the candidate is expected to be able to perform feasibility studies and process design reviews, conduct project assessments, support pre-sales activities, as well as define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- Must be able to lead and provide guidance to other team members to ensure overall successful delivery of customer specific solution implementations for SAP Master Data Governance.
- Has led blueprint/design and realization phases for at least one SAP MDG implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in technical, business and user-friendly language.
- Flexibility to travel in North America is a must.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and partners to understand the specific Enterprise Data needs and be able to translate those requirements into a comprehensive solution.
- Have an appetite to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast innovating Ability to assist customer in designing Data management strategies for their SAP on premise and Cloud environment(s).
Qualification & Experience:
- Implementation Experience of SAP MDG/MDM in key domains such as Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material, Business Partners
- Excellent understanding of Data Migration concepts and strategies
- Experience in SAP MDG mass processing, consolidation, central governance
- Knowledge of Custom domain implementation
- Experience in data migration using SAP and non-SAP solutions
- 3+ years in SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) with at least 1 full cycle implementations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A