SAP is seeking to expand its Value Advisory Practice with a manager responsible for leading a newly formed team (the Value Management Center) focused on efficient (mostly virtual) support for our smaller, more agile customers. You will be accountable for pipeline-to-revenue conversion in a specific segment of our business that is rapidly growing in both volume and strategic importance.
It requires a new way of thinking about Value Advisory support, which will likely evolve over time.
As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of your direct reports (5 team members), by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting them to achieve their goals. You will be a member of the leadership team of Value Advisory North America.
You will partner with sales leadership in the lower Key and upper GB segments to identify revenue opportunities, create coverage strategies, and ensure support for the most strategic accounts and opportunities given VMC capacity.
You are responsible for coordinating the delivery of value advisory services to support customer transformation agendas and business process performance improvement programs.
You will oversee the team and ensure the creation of high-quality customer deliverables with compelling value propositions.
- Lead efforts to identify and prioritize VMC engagements with the highest impact, in close alignment with sales leadership priorities and the MU VA VP’s.
- Provide sponsorship on strategic, “must win” accounts where needed.
- Set and evolve the VMC strategy as needed in collaboration with the head of NA VA.
- Evangelize the VMC offerings; establish value as a natural component of the sales process with the sales teams, where feasible.
- Grow revenue and pipeline by driving adoption of standardized approaches for value-based sales activities.
- Establish goals and KPI’s for the team and clearly communicate measurable objectives.
- Conduct regular performance management cycles in a timely and thoughtful manner and actively coach and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Pro-actively drive collaboration across the organization with sales, pre-sales, solution management, and others.
- Recruit top talent into the organization.
- Continually develop the practice of the VMC through enhancement of methodology, toolsets, practices and templates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in diverse technology landscapes and process/technology integration, SAP technologies preferred.
- MBA or equivalent degree required from a top University
- Strategic thinker, with experience in operationalizing strategy and building the right team to execute. Ability to learn and adjust plans based on experience and empirical measurement.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence executives.
- Strong experience coaching and leading virtual, cross- functional, high-performing teams.
- Proven consultative selling engagement experience, with an emphasis on efficient, quick-turn engagements. Ability to synthesize and simply represent complex scenarios.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in operations or management consulting. Sales experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A