We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide technical leadership and drive implementation of client release and feature flighting across multiple environments. Our infrastructure allows partner teams to deliver a new feature across multiple datacenters to millions of users.
Our culture is inclusive, with our ‘secret sauce’ coming from our team members with diverse backgrounds and perspectives coming together to support each other to meet our customer needs.
- Champion best practices, tools and processes for a data-driven, quality-focused release of Concur as frequently and safely as possible to our customers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to contribute to overall product vision as well as strategies on how to realize the vision by identifying technical challenges & proposing solutions
- Design, develop, and maintain the engineering infrastructure, tools and services that powers the CI/CD/feature flighting for the Concur Travel business across different environments
- Build tools/services to improve developer productivity, contribute ideas to continuously improve our systems and drive actionable feedback on code and product quality
Qualification & Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering OR equivalent years of work experience.
- Experience with hybrid, cloud + on prem environment a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for reaching across teams and organizations to make progress collaborative
- Experience with AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and related primitives
- 4+ years hands on development experience
- Excellent problem-solving & debugging skills
- Good track record of working with partner teams and a mindset to get things done the right way
- Hands-on experience coding in an object-oriented programming language
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A