SAP Services Account Executive (SAE) – South Market Unit enables customers to realize the vision of the Intelligent Enterprise and embrace the promise of the experience economy. As the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization, the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation and adoption of next-generation technologies.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer’s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the South Market Unit and specific customer’s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong Business Acumen with the ability to demonstrate to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Possess understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and general understanding of contractual structures for complex consulting engagements.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- Prior sales experience within South Market desired. Demonstrated achievement of success.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A