A Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain to lead the demonstration activities in preparation and delivery. In addition to deal support, a Presales Senior Specialist collaborates with sales and the Industry Value Advisor teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
- Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with SAP sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospective customers in advance of a demonstration or key presentation in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences.
- The presentations and demonstrations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, highlight the value to the customer’s business and leave a memorable, strong and positive impression to audiences.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers through proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Provide leadership as a Solution Captain on deals with complex solutions and large demonstration teams.
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- 5+ years of presales experience
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Fluent with virtual/remote presentation tools such as Zoom, Mural, and MS Whiteboarding
- Expert supply chain business processes and business language knowledge
- Functional knowledge of SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) suite or individual solutions within the suite – IBP S&OP, IBP Demand, IBP Inventory,
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A