Al Futtaim Group
SAP Finance Solution Expert – Automotive | Enterprise IT | Dubai
Overview of the role
Solution Experts are responsible for providing direction and guidance to support and deliver business solutions in their domain expertise aligned with IT strategy.
It is also expected from solution experts to collaborate with other stakeholders to find the right fit and build consensus to support business case and benefits realisation.
The SAP Finance Solution Expert is responsible for leading the implementation of Finance related systems across relevant Al Futtaim entities. The role will work closely with AFG Finance stakeholders and leadership in implementing SAP Finance solutions to satisfy their requirements
There will be a strong emphasis on translating business requirements into functional requirements using technology as a key enabler. Although the primary focus of the role will be on Finance solutions there is an expectation that the SAP Finance Solution Expert will identify integration points with the wider finance and business function to ensure that interdependencies are identified and considered when developing and implementing SAP Finance solutions
What you will do
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Lead the organisation in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organisational change and support business process design improvements.
- Drive adoption of standard solutions across companies and geographies and minimise bespoke developments.
- Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions.
- Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls. Identify and manage key risks in your solution domain.
- Participate in RFI & RFP processes for sourcing software services and solutions for the business.
- Support in building TCO and business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
Leadership & Team Management
- Build a lean, skilled and fully engaged team; working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads.
- Develop team in line with target competencies.
- Motivate team members to maintain excellence in service delivery and have opportunities for professional development.
- Promote and fast-track your talent within EIT
Other Key Responsibilities
- To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders in IT to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics and avoid any escalations.
- Contribute to the improvement of the solution demand & delivery practices, procedures, methodologies and tools through identification of and participation in improvement initiatives.
- Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, management skills and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools
Required skills to be successfulMinimum of (10) years of experience in the design, configuration, testing, debugging, delivery and support of SAP FICO & S/4HANA Finance processes and full SAP project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexityExpertise in the Finance data migration (such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset accounting, Profit center planning data, associated master data objects and configuration tasks)Experience with and understanding of criticalities in the Data migration activities for Automative IndustryIn-depth knowledge of SAP Finance is essentialSAP Finance Professional certification will be a plus What equips you for the roleCollege or University degree in Finance/Accounting/IT or a related disciplineExperience in at least 3 end to end implementations of S/4HANA Finance in Automotive IndustryExpert working knowledge in S/4HANA FinanceIn-depth working knowledge in Green field implementation, Roll-outs, Upgrades, System Conversion, Data Migration related to SAP Finance modules.Expert working knowledge in S/4HANA FinanceUnderstanding business process, study & analyzing workflow to design solutions (To-be, Why-why Analysis & Freezing)Engaging and coordinating business analysis sessions for understanding client business processesProviding business consultancy services & direction for developing organizational processes, framework and methodology for clientsConsultancy proficiency for SAP Finance Implementation & Support
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.