Aroma City Group
- Description:Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the discovery, design and configuration for all phases of SAP S4/HANA implementations
- Translate client’s unique business requirements into functional
- Manage Applicatiobn Support and the team of the busiess unit .
- Participate in the development and delivery of solution training
- Coordinate functional specification creation with client/Users stakeholders for any system enhancements
- In depth knowledge of Supply chain, sales and Manufacturing Business processes.
- Business and solutions integrations .
- Lead and participate in business process reviews, especially related to core Finance,Costing, Manufacturing and Supplychain departments.
- Problem solving ,workarounds and solutions design .
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating Business units processes and recommending improvements
- Be responsible for testing, data migration and reporting
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients’ needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Provides Users training
- Collaborates with Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets client requirements
- Transfer knowledge, train and coach other team members
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.