SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Associate Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value’, leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals.
- Work closely together with others and share expertise to ensure product success
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering Skills
- Turn complex business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- Can contribute to the preparation of complex proposals ensuring that client needs are met
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Ability to lead or participate in business sessions to identify and document integration use cases.
- Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the Benefit of the team
- Support licenses and services sales as well as demand generation
- Resolving simple to very complex integration and implementation issues of clients and provide knowledge transfer to customers.
- Ensure high quality (create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, code reviews)
- Build strong relationships with senior client management based on trust and credibility
- Ability to independently articulate & define Cloud Integration solutions being used by supervisory board, executive committees and client senior management levels
- Drive initiatives & topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Modeling, design, implementation and tests based on SAP’s programming model
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Business, Information Systems, STEM or other relevant major
- Open to travel up to 60%
- Willing to relocate to Pittsburgh
- Completion of SAP course/certifications or project work through academics is a plus
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A