SAP Security Associate Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value’, leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing reference able customers.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Support and participate in SAP customer implementations through blueprint, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
- Ability to support team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Enjoys and thrives on performing multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working against deadlines.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security topics is preferred
- Should be a Go To person
- SAP Certifications preferred
- Knowledge of End to End Hire to Retire scenarios
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- A minimum of one year of SAP consulting experience
- Strong preference for completion of SAP course or project work through academics.
- Technical working knowledge of ERP, S/4 HANA and NetWeaver systems
- Knowledge of SAML, APIs, Web-Services. etc…
- Experience in working in a distributed project setup across geographical locations
- Must possess Problem Solving skills
- Knowledge of GRC Access Controls
- Expertise in SAP On-Premise and Cloud solutions security management
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Experience in handling customers and driving innovation
- Business process knowledge of ERP, S/4 HANA, Retail, Utilities, Industries is a plus
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management concepts
- Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant STEM field including: Information Systems,
- Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree.
- Experience in AWS, GCP, Azure or any other Cloud environment is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, independent decision making and networking skills
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of SAP Identity Management and Single Sign-On is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A