As a Service Design Lead, you will work on a specific project critical to SAP HANA Cloud Services needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- Lead prototype development of concepts and their validation.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be responible for the strategic planning of initiatives (context analysis, goals & results, definition of metrics/KPIs, stakeholder mapping, problem statement, reframing) .
- Generate ideas and concepts (Ideation) for complex systems such as platforms and data-driven solutions.
- Coach team members in design and innovation topics.
- Perform qualitative & quantitative user research.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams across the business to identify core customer missions, create user journeys and experiences that let our customers use our products seamlessly.
- Advocate design and champion design driven culture.
- Manage expectations and moderate decision-making processes with the aim of creating win-win situations and generating buy-ins.
- Develop user journey maps and future state blueprint design maps, prototypes and user flows.
- Manage complete design and innovation projects (Explore, Discover, Design, Deliver, Scale).
- Plan and facilitate various co-creation formats (Design Thinking Workshops, Design Sprint, Concept Sprint, Bootcamps, Jams).
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Must be a solid team player and an influencing topic leader in international teams with good writing and presentation skills.
- Experiened workshop facilitator for various co-creation formats (e.g. Design Thinking Workshops, Design Sprint)
- Strong understanding of fundamental service design principles, user-centered design methods, and design processes.
- The ability to synthesise research into concrete recommendations.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a wide range of service design work which must be attached when applying for this job.
- Excellent design qualifications plus at least 10 years of consulting experience in Innovation, Design Strategy, Service Design or other relevant industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stuttgart, DE
Application Deadline: N/A