As a Strategic Account Executive, you will use your sales and business expertise to drive the growth of SAP Customer Experience (CX) solutions within Large Enterprise prospects across Canada. You will collaborate with value advisors, product, engineering, marketing, and other SAP sales teams to develop a thoughtful perspective for prospects by identifying the value drivers and the solutions that solve their business challenges. As a result, you will bridge executive relationships and lead organizations through the digital transformation.
- Build strong working relationships with SAP colleagues to enable an integrated and efficient interaction between SAP Customer Experience and the customer.
- Listen attentively to customer needs; demonstrate empathy while overcoming objections.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and Consulting teams to enhance our Customer Experience value proposition and design tailored solutions. Organize a strategic account plan with clear timelines and actionable next steps for customers.
- Identify customers’ existing technology footprint, growth plans, and competitive landscape.
- Qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline in your assigned territory..
- Develop and nurture executive relationships by demonstrating professional knowledge of customer industries through a consultative selling approach.
- Meet and exceed quota targets.
- Follow a defined sales process to learn and understand the challenges that small and medium-sized businesses face and recommend solutions based on their needs.
- Provide continued momentum and focus throughout short, medium, and long sales cycles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Lead with empathy and objectivity
- Ability to lead in a matrix, non reporting structure, environment with large groups
- Experience with building relationships within the C-suite
- Familiarity with consultative/value selling methodology
- Strategic Mindset with ability to identify customer pain point and articulate 3-10 year vision of how technology improves their pain point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity, take calculated risks and thrive in an unstructured, fast pace environment.
- Strong track record of nurturing and developing customer relationships beyond point of sale
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years of similar working experience.
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Ability to provide a realistic outlook of your overall book of business to management.
- Creative thinking and problem solving
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A