Associate Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to CallidusCloud customers, consultants and partners.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot all incoming web, phone and email case requests.
- Provide phone, chat and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of CallidusCloud products and layered components.
- Install and configure the product suite to recreate issues and analyze for root cause.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication
- Act as the first point of contact for all customers, consultants and partners requiring application support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Java Language including XML, Servlet, EJB APIs
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- SQL and SQL stored procedures(PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Web Application Servers, e.g. Tomcat, Weblogic
- Knowledge or experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and listening skills,.
- Fundational knowledge of technology components such as:
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required
- Scripting programs e.g., Python, Groovy
- Knowledge or experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A