The platform team is looking for an energetic and dependable individual, who is passionate in solving complex system level problems, creating scalable and highly efficient frameworks and supporting software development across the whole business suite. A professional with solid grounding in Computer Science, strong competencies in security, big data, data structures, algorithms and software design is an ideal candidate for this team.
- Actively participate in security related incident response
- Code-level review of security practices
- Review security issues and alerts from multiple systems of records
- Design and development application-area specific security topics in a high-volume SaaS system with complex business scenarios, performance, scalability and testability
- Manage security quality gate and threat modeling process using chosen tools
Qualification & Experience:
- Work alongside engineering and security teams, providing solutions and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM desired
- Respond to security breaches and work with central security team on remediations.
- Work with central security team to drive security best practices, shift left security design concepts, and continuous threat modeling reviews.
- Experience developing highly available, scalable distributed systems.
- Proficiency in coding, data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industrial experience required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Devising an overarching security strategy
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, 5+ years in Java.
- Familiarity with containerization services i.e. Kubernetes.
- Familiarity in common vulnerability management tools like Nessus, Qualys, Rapid7 Nexpose / InsightVM, Retina, etc is a must.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai