The head of Customer Delivery Engagement (CDE), North America, Mid-West-1 & Canada, is a key member of the ECS North America CDE Management Team ensuring coordination and Customer Satisfaction & Delight throughout the Customer Lifecycle. This role will be part of an existing ECS North America CDE management team with counterparts in North America reporting to the North American head of CDE.
- Key counterpart to customer senior management for escalated issues
- Support ECS Revenue and Delivery Margin Goals
- Key Management point of contact for all internal stakeholder organizations, inside/outside of Enterprise Cloud Services – Customer Delivery Engagement (CDE), including, but not limited to, License Sales, DBS Consulting, DBS Support, Cloud Infrastructure Services and Extended Cloud Delivery.
- Support ECS Renewals Goals
- Provide Cost and Staffing Budgets and Plans, along with Monthly/Quarterly Forecast, in alignment with their management teams and the Head of the North America CDE unit
- Ramp-up and continually enable the Client Delivery Management (CDM) team in alignment with their counterpart Management colleagues to ensure a consistent North America region CDE service.
- Establish strong working relationship the ECS Delivery Management on local and global levels
- Ensure strict alignment to Global ECS processes and procedures (local conditions as exceptions only)
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholder management (Services, License Sales, Customer Success) management
- Drive ECS Customer Satisfaction Goals
Qualification & Experience:
- Well-developed analytical and structuring skills
- Strong track record in managing client / customer engagements either in Sales / Pre-Sales or Consulting settings
- General knowledge of the SAP Cloud Service Portfolio, especially the HANA Enterprise Cloud (S/4 HANA Cloud Edition would benefit as well) and Cloud Application Services offerings
- Accustomed to working in an international / global virtual matrix organization
- We place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy, and self-confidence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A