As a Staff Software Engineer in the Sales Performance DevOps team, you will join a team building our cloud platform, which aims to provide seamless and feature-rich deployment experiences, powerful infrastructure features and full automation across multiple hyperscalers. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and tools, like Kubernetes, Istio or Bazel, and have the chance to contribute to open-source projects.
- Build our platforms and systems that enable the smooth deployment and operation of our products
- Mentor and train other team members on coding standards and system design.
- Manage designs of major software components, systems and features.
- Take ownership of running, maintaining and extending tools and programs we use.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years of software development experience
- Experience with Linux and networking.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, including architecting or developing large scale distributed systems, concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
- Software development experience in creating backend or embedded programs.
- Bachelor’s degree on equivalent practical experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A