We are looking for a senior technology leader to join our diverse team of professionals, as our new Sr Manager/Director Engineering for Application Automation, with a focus on Site Reliability Engineering.
As a leader in this area, you will have an understanding of global enterprise application suites, underlying technologies, and the challenges related to systems design, build and deployment automation, performance, and stability. Your team will lead multiple efforts regarding application build and deploy automation. You will have the opportunity to work alongside many skilled peers and will lead the efforts of a team to deliver innovative automation solutions. In these efforts you will also drive efforts to advance systems capabilities, stability, and observability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong presence and excellent communication skills with technical focus
- Strong working knowledge to automation tools: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Packer, Jenkins, Docker, Consul, Vault
- Demonstrable experience with global enterprise applications and underlying DB, Storage, and Platform technologies, as well as systems design challenges for scaling and performance.
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges
- Professional experience working as a leader of systems, applications and operations teams driving application automation and systems optimizations in large scale enterprise environments
- Knowledge and experience working with hyperscaler cloud providers
- Experience defining objectives and servicing multiple internal (or external) organizations as a partner
- Strong leadership experience, including leading leaders
- Knowledge of VM and Container based deployment environments at scale
- Ideally, experienced with SAP SuccessFactors product suite
- Experience leading technology teams: delegation, definition and leadership of broad goals, mentorship, and team development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A