Job description / Role
Amazon seeks an experienced investigator superstar to be part of a centralized Enterprise Risk and Compliance team (DPS).
Amazon has a diverse set of global businesses, and each business has some level of compliance requirements across multiple areas, including Sellers, Retail, Trade, Human Resources, Tax, Social Responsibility, and others. While the responsibility for maintaining compliance is with the individual business areas, this team will ensure that an effective compliance program is in place to validate each business has identified their regulatory responsibilities and established effective processes, controls and self-testing to understand current status of compliance and identify gaps.
The Sanctions Investigator position focuses on accomplishing production goals and will work closely with the Operations Management Team in DPS. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate and make determinations on customers and complex transactions and accounts. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently and with a high degree of accuracy following standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
This position performs a 2nd level review function from escalation decisions from the Tier 1 workforce, assists with responding to audits and outside inquiries, offers guidance, feedback and support for investigators and other operations team members working in Denied Parties and Sanctions compliance investigations. The position will help the business comply with applicable OFAC and other agencies laws and regulations, investigate and mitigate risk, and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Key functions of the role include:
• Conduct, and perform a variety of investigation types, including, denied parties, sanctions and due diligence
• Participate in ongoing customer due diligence
• Investigate denied parties and sanctions potential matches that arise from Amazon’s screening solution to support various business units
• Assist in identifying gaps and training opportunities for escalations that come through the operations and compliance workflows
• Assist with onboarding, training and mentoring new hires
• Drive operational metrics reconciliation with the DPS leadership
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai