Sales Support (UAE nationals only)- 0000HWQI
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- The first point of contact within EBS business, effectively managing the support service officer teams by assisting with campaign fulfilment (switchers, MGM, Marhaba, Retention Tool)
- Maximizing the level of referral activities.
- Contribute to the effective training and development of staff under the Job holder’s control.
- To enhance the standards and efficiency of the personal banking.
- Providing information security guidance and advice to a broad range of internal customers. Build high standards of external & internal customer service, efficiency & productivity in line with strategic & operating objectives
- Logging a complaint (CMS) and ensure to resolved with a giving time. Support other cross line businesses within the WPB world such as Jade, Premier, Mortgage, Auto, Wealth. Identifying new business opportunities within the sector and work closely with the EBS team to drive better wallet share
- Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc. FIM and Credit Policy lending guidelines.
- Comply with local regulatory requirements.
- Proactively assist management in identifying and containing the Money Laundering compliance risk through UAR.
- Strictly following and implementing with accuracy of the KYC and SCC due diligence information for individuals from Sanction & sensitive countries.
- Complete all mandatory Compliance training on time and attend the BMLCM trainings.
- Be alert to operational risk losses during the execution of the day to day responsibilities, identify an operational risk loss and report this to manager ensuring that it is reported to their local risk coordinator.
- Adherence to HSBC Sanction Policy contained in the Compliance FIM B.2.19.
- Overall responsibility for the Team’s completion of mandatory training and adherence to AML and Sanctions policies.
- To maintain & enhance the operational standards and efficiency of the Personal Banking segment.
- To contribute to the effective management of customer facilities, input Quality Discrepancy. Increasing awareness amongst customers about remote/ alternative distribution channels requirements
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A full understanding of the WPB products (propositions) and services, including the global service standards, and the ability to communicate this effectively to customers
- Knowledge of developing a networking strategy and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Knowledge of competitor activity and propositions
- Strong understanding of HSBC Group, including cross business awareness
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective / seamless handover of customer relationships to those with appropriate skills to manage them
- Capacity to inspire trust
- Customer service ethic
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Under the New Labour Law, only fixed term contracts shall be available to all employees of HSBC UAE (except DIFC and ADGM employees) – hence in line with the term of work permit, a 2 years’ contract would be issued.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.