EMF Emirates LLC
- Be knowledgeable about the product – on job training provided
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
Minimum 5 years Sales experience handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers in UAE, preferably in confectionary, pastry and bakery ingredients sectors.Strong Food Service contacts or networksAbility to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.Proven track record of achieving sales targets.Very good written and verbal communication skillsProven track record in developing markets and achieving a business resultHolding his or her own visa, with a driving license and car.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.