Job description / Role
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Maintain highest possible level of relationship with customers by promptly approaching customers in a friendly and courteous manner and helpfully inquiring of the customer needs and promptly resolving complaints.
– Promote maximum sale of merchandise by understanding customer needs, explaining features and benefits, overcoming objections, selling add-on merchandise.
– Support all promotions by being aware of current promotions, following up to ensure advertised lines are in stock and are properly presented.
– Make a good impression by keeping one’s counters neat and clean.
– Maximise merchandise opportunities by being aware of changing customer needs and out of stock situations and reporting these to the Supervisor for corrective action.
– Ensure that all the barcodes are properly fixed on the merchandise.
– Record daily sales figures separately and keep any related paper work up to date.
– Wear the company uniform in a neat and smart way.
– Follow the company dress code strictly.
– Maintain excellent hygienic standards by being neat and clean.
– Attend company training programs.
– Take responsibility for self development and increase one’s product knowledge by reading catalogues, magazines, labels etc.