Dubai Parks and Resorts
Job description / Role
Sales & Marketing Coordinator – LEGOLAND Hotel
Play Your Part
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is supporting the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing in various areas of the Sales & Marketing Department with regards to the LEGOLAND Hotel to ensure a professional flow of all operation. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to manage client relationships, ensure immediate response to client inquiries, create, maintain and distribute various reports and presentations.
– Assist the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing in day to day operations with regards to the LEGOLAND Hotel.
– Independently compile and distribute the guest satisfaction and other internal reports on time.
– Ensure client requests and inquiries are immediately attended and replied by phone and email.
– Prepare Sales documents such as contracts and agreements for DMCs, groups & conferences.
– Keep a positive and professional business relation with business partners and communicate promotions, special offers, stop sales, etc
– Maintain data of Opera Sales & Catering
– Work with brand team and handle small creative projects for the hotel under their supervision.
– Handle comp night requests for the department, monitor and track requests.
– Coordinate conference calls and meetings including meeting minutes.
– Responsible for general office management and administration: absence planner, business trips, office supplies.
Health & Safety:
– To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
– To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
– Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
– Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
– To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
– To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.