Inspire Gulf Recruitment Solutions
· Capable to independently expand the air & ocean freight department and make it profitable and increase profitability.
· Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
· Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the company.
· Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
· Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
· Identify potential customers and pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue.
· Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
· Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
· Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
· Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
· Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly sales meetings.
· Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Accounts Manager.
· Willing to adhere to all company policies, procedures & business ethics.
· Adapt in developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
· Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics· Education – Graduation (Minimum)· Fluency in English and Hindi· Microsoft Office· Valid UAE Driving License· Candidate who can do cash sales is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.