Let's Go Maldives
The main area of work: bring new business /drive financial growth through boosting sales from new companies/ develop strategies for new companies / analyze existing partners which are not performing / correct sales strategies of existing partners which are not performing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Assist to manager with planning and implementing strategies to reach sales targets.
● Identify and cultivate new travel agencies, tour operators that can cost effectively grow product distribution
● Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
● Generate new business relationships with innovative and non-traditional affinity groups such as event companies, wedding shops, retirement communities, non-profit organizations, etc.
● Seek out the appropriate contact in an organizations
● Manage existing relationships with key accounts
● Develop a calling strategy to achieve the sales targets for the company that prioritizes agencies by productivity and potential; generate 50 sales calls per week
● Meet with customers/clients face to face or over ZOOM / other applications
● Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
● Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
● Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
● Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational change
● Develop strategic plans and prepare/conduct strategic presentations.
● Create a sales pipeline & sales strategies
● Increase sales of the business
● Analyze sales reports for key trends and provide weekly sales updates on activities and opportunities
● Draw up client contracts
● Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
● Work closely with the Marketing Department to drive marketing initiatives
● Manage the creation of sales presentations, marketing collateral, emails, newsletters and trade shows
● Liaise with the finance team if needed
● Attend seminars, conferences, trade shows and events where appropriate
● Participate and host familiarization trips as required
● Other relevant duties as assigned by the management of the company.
Requirements:● Degree or equivalent in tourism● As minimum, 2 years’ experience in the travel field (travel company)● Fluent English speaking and writing● Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, MS Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Word. Reservations/booking systems● Skills at sales of tourism products● Ability to work with people and deal with stressful situations● Leadership and management skills, conflict management skills, negotiation skills, strategic thinking & analytical skills● Strong character, emotionally stable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, proactive, positive team player, respectful to colleagues● Good communication skills for building close relations with partners and hotel’s management● Business lettering skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.