About the Role
In today’s fragmented last-mile delivery industry, where there is a disconnect between merchants,
carriers, and customers, we developed to solve this challenge with cutting-edge, best-in-class
tools and technology. We are an omnichannel logistics platform that connects businesses
with multiple carriers in order to create a seamless experience that allows SMEs to scale up.
We are born in UK, piloting in Lebanon and working to scale across the MENA region.
Our Partnerships team is the core that drives our global expansion in providing
omnichannel logistics solutions to SMEs and Social sellers.
We are seeking a qualified Sales Manager to build a world-class sales team and lead the launch
of our UAE market that is based in Dubai. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge and
experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing
We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of
success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the
ability to coach, advise, and motivate to create and maintain a high-performing team.
Objectives of This Role
• Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
• Research industry needs and identifies how our solution meets them.
• Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives.
• Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting growth goals, analyzing
performance data, and projecting future performance.
• Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is
using effective sales tactics to meet objectives.
• Generate leads and build and nurture client relationships.
What you’ll do!
• Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our market share.
• Meet with potential clients (Carrier & SMEs) and grow long-lasting relationships by
understanding their needs.
Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to
• Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train, and coach, and monitor performance ensuring
assigned tasks, responsibilities, and targets are achieved.
• Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
• Oversee the sales team to ensure company KPIs and objectives are met
What you’ll need!• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in logistics or delivery companies.• UAE market experience is needed for this role.• Experienced in C-level engagement.• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.• Proven track record in building, leading and scaling high-performing sales teams.• 3+ years in sales management.• Flexible working within a startup setting.• Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot, SalesForce, Pipedrive, etc…• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.• Having a car and driving license is a must.• Being an Arabic speaker would be an added value.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.