Job Description Summary
The Sales Leader – Ultrasound, Saudi Arabia is accountable to grow sales revenue, drive coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for Ultrasound in Saudi Arabia.
Proactively defines & implement sales strategy by coordinating with Emerging Markets Segment Managers. Optimizes the use of resources to cover market potential and achieve the operating plan.
- Defines the Sales strategy for Ultrasound in Saudi Arabia.
- Forming and Leading the direct team as well as indirect distribution management, be accountable for the performance of direct as well as indirect channels
- Financially accountable to set and achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L, increasing GE Ultrasound market share for all segments
- Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable)
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the Product Business unit and Geographical Region as well as input into yearly business planning e.g. Growth Playbook and Session II.
- Demonstrates the ability to generate business opportunities that leverage GEHC in the marketplace.
- Effectively utilizes key industry information and market knowledge to gain competitive advantage in marketplace. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of own and others sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups and uses analytical thinking and commercial experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated, day-to-day problems with projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, or customers. Ability to prioritize information for decision making. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Builds long term relationship with customers, provides leadership and direction in crucial customers interface.
- Strengthens GEHC external image with luminaries.
- Understands the customers changing clinical and/or operational challenges, develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms.
- Drives and implements business initiatives to trigger Growth.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- strong interpersonal skills. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- 5-10 years advanced experience in the Sales and team management in the region. Experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Fluency in English language.
- 1. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2. Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization.
- 3. Strong track record in high technology product sales / solutions
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.